How To Prepare For UPSC CSAT?
Go through the points below to understand how to efficiently prepare for the UPSC CSAT paper.
- Start with developing a basic understanding of each subject. If necessary also in any of the best UPSC coaching for preparing for the UPSC CSAT exam.
- There are various CSAT manuals published by distinguished publications. However, the most recommended one is the CSAT Manual by Tata McGraw Hill.
- Read English Grammar and Composition by Wren n Martin or Objective General English by SP Bakshi to revise the fundamental concepts of Grammar.
- Go through the previous year's papers to learn the depth you need to cover for each topic. This is the most essential part of the overall CSAT strategy for UPSC Prelims.
- Since it is qualifying in nature, most students take it lightly. However, you must ensure that while preparing for Prelims, you give a sufficient amount of time to CSAT preparation as well.
- Otherwise, despite scoring high marks in General Studies Paper-I, you will be exempted from the merit list. Make it a point that you need to score at least 120+ in all the mock tests.
- Dedicate a day in a week, preferably Sunday to CSAT preparation. On this day, glance through your notes or solve a CSAT mock to keep yourself up to date.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses about the CSAT paper.
- Solve CSAT mock tests compulsorily, it will help you in the efficient revision of topics in the stipulated time.
- Mere knowledge of topics is not sufficient, you should be able to solve the questions in a fixed time frame. Hence, the best way to practice is to solve mock tests.
Which Is The Best Coaching For UPSC CSAT?
UPSC CSAT needs the best coaching. There are several online CSAT coaching institutes and a lot of new coaching starting every year. You must choose the best coaching to bring out the best results.
- Coaching centers for UPSC Exam preparation are becoming increasingly popular in the educational sector. Choosing the best online UPSC coaching is critical to success in the Civil Services Exam.
- Until recently, Delhi was considered the "hub of IAS Coaching." However, Students can now prepare for the UPSC Exam at any time and from any location by using online IAS coaching resources.
- The best online platform is Prepp IAS. It was launched to disrupt the orthodox way of UPSC coaching.
- It is considered to be the best online coaching for IAS with a team of well-qualified educators who are well-versed in the requirements of the exam.
- It provides in-depth coverage of current affairs by tailoring the current affairs for UPSC study material to be easy to understand and makes IAS preparation easy and stress-free.
- Prepp IAS coaching provides a comprehensive and detailed test series program for the preparation of UPSC Prelims and Mains.
- This course is designed by top instructors to give you a better understanding and insight into answer writing and to inculcate the habit of quality answer writing.
- Prepp IAS mentors analyze the preparation strategy in depth with one-on-one meetings with the aspirants and provide a comprehensive evaluation and feedback based on student performance.
एक टिप्पणी भेजें